Saturday, January 5, 2013


This is the ugliest place I have ever been in my life. Everything is surrounded by huge 14 feet walls of poured concrete. It is down right depressing. I think the walls they construct around their buildings mirror the cultural walls they place around their physical bodies in the way they dress. The intellectual walls they place around their minds and the social walls they place in between themselves. Also young boys get snatched from schools driven out to the desert and raped fairly regularly. I have never been to prison but I'd imagine this place has the same sort of oppressive atmosphere on a smaller scale. 197 days more on the contract.

I had a fat weekend of Call of Duty/ Borderlands 2 , pizza , smoothies , popcorn and ice cream and my weight has ballooned up to a very unfortunate 111. kilograms. Today I'm going to do a back hypertrophy workout with an extra thirty minutes of cardio and I'm going to force my carb intake down to the single digits this week .

2 comments:

  1. Where are you? Now working in Saudi Arabia? What exactly are you doing for the chedder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. expressoitalianstallionJanuary 5, 2013 at 8:41 PM

    I thought Saudi Arabia demands MAs and Phds from its Engrish teachers. Dya have a higher degree? If not, how did ya get the job?

    And is your wife with you or did she stay in Taiwan or wherever it was you got her.

    ReplyDelete