Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Apartment





So last night I walk home from the gym to indulge in one of the great pleasures of life. I love a hot shower with adequate water pressure. I know daily hot showers are the worst thing you can do for your skin but I just love the feeling of nearly scalding hot water running over my head. Yesterday I get home strip off all of sweaty workout clothes drop them in the washing machine and turn on the shower. Within 30 seconds the plug for the electrical tank starts to spark and catch on fire. My mind instantly flashes to my 3rd grade science class on electricity and I decided that standing in a puddle of water in a damp room with electrical sparks shooting out of the socket might not be a good idea.  Luckily there is a second bathroom and i no longer have a roommate. Yes children at one time on this stupid contract I had a roommate. I was able to take the plastic mop handle and shut off the power switch .

No comments:

Post a Comment