Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shithead of the Week: Crockett Keller









This shit stain is Crokett Keller. He is a real 'Merican. He lives in Texas.He wears a big dumb hat. He is named after noted racist and genocidal maniac Davey Crockett. He is an old fat white southern man( who probably longs for the days when that really meant something) He don't want to associate with no lefty,pinko,commie, Obama faggots(or Black people). No sir, not even for money and he damn sure as shit aint teaching no Arab Moslem how to use a weapon. Cuz he is 'Merican.

I actually have no problem with his stance except for the part where he gets to certify people to apply for state licenses. By accepting the power from the state to certify proficiency in handguns he is acting as a state proxy and therefore should be subject to applicapable state and federal laws .

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/27084773

3 comments:

  1. Damn...he takes gold and silver...lol He pretty much shitted on everybody with this ad. I have to go to Texas in a couple of weeks. I'm going to see how far away this place is. See if I can register for the next class. Oh by the way, I plan on wearing a Turban and praying to Allah in front of him. I wouldn't mind taking all that gold and silver off his hands in court. And when I win, I'm going to whisper to him that his money is going to fund Jihad.:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new masot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crockett Keller is more like the shithead of the year. I am glad people like him exist. He is the best advertisement for my side. Although dumbasses like him that believe as he does will not understand why I say that lmao.

    ReplyDelete