Friday, April 29, 2011

Blackchild Challenge

I'm going to the wedding of one of my girlfriend's coworkers so on this blog free weekend I challenge the dozen or so regular readers of this blog to find the racist content on my blog so it can be removed. The winner gets a purple Lil Hugg from me.




Congratulations to Peyton Hillis for overcoming the soft bigotry of low expectations by being born with white skin in the backfield in the NFL. Mr. Hillis defied all the odds to lead the league in only one statistical category. Fumbles! And they say affirmative action is bad.







Finally great looking white kids are missing. If you are anywhere in the continental U.S. please stop whatever you are doing and look for these "kids" . Remember the African proverb It takes a village to raise a child but it takes an entire nation to save a white one.



2 comments:

  1. Is a Lil Hugg vegan? Cause I'm not entering the challenge if I can't even eat the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High fructose corn syrup water purple dye

    ReplyDelete