Tuesday, March 19, 2013

120 days on this bullshit contract -Now with no water



Last week the boss insinuated that I was in jeopardy of being fired for having a bad attitude. I assured him that I don't give a shit at this point. My new apartment doesn't have water available all of the time. When I signed the lease no one informed me that water was not included. THe water is delivered in a truck and is delivered once per week. Well our building ran out of water today and we will not get any until tomorrow so that means no showers for me or flushing the toilet. I hate this place

3 comments:

  1. Damn...you better hoard that water in bottles when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn...sounds like a funky situation.)-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, sounds like a funky situation...hope you're luxuriating in a tub by now

    ReplyDelete