Sunday, February 10, 2013

157 Days

We are at the end of the semester so the dumb students have to bring in a portfolio of all of their work.The portfolios should represent 21 written and oral submissions. I teach a bunch of shitheads so I know it would be poorly done but the majority would pass the course no matter how I felt about it . So I organized my co-teachers into an assembly line and we graded their shitty portfolios in about 3 hours total. We have 130 students in our section we completed the grading so early we were able to go home at 1:30. The fucksticks the next day have 40 students. They have the same assignment with the same paperwork and they aren't finished yet. It is 2:30 in the fucking afternoon. I have to figure out a way to get the fuck of teaching. I'm surrounded by the stupid and lazy and I don't know why. Everyone here has a M.A. in something (except for me ) but they seem thoroughly unable to figure out the most efficient way to do something and then execute that plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment